martes, 13 de abril de 2010

Let's practice my english :) Talking about ...... [read]

Well, i just wanted to improve my english... I'm just a 14 years old girl, and i think i have a good english for my age... I don't know what to talk about... I think i'll start with "Pollution", beacuse it's horrible how all the rivers are polluted with chemicals, and how all the forests are cut down to make just paper... I just say that we NEED to help our planet, no matter if what we are doing is just not throwing papers to the floor, or turning off lights we are not using at the moment; all that helps. Many people say that what they are doing is not enough, so they stop doing it, and it's wrong... There are people, too, that throw papers to the floor, and when someone tells them to throw it on a trash bin, they say: "I more paper doesn't do anything"... But they don't realize that thousands of people at that moment are saying the same, and may accumulate kilos of papers...
I think we should ALL turn off lights some day, ALL not to throw papers to the floor, ALL not to buy unnnecesarry things, ALL not to think that natural resourses are unlimited... Water is being polluted by factories, or even by us! Water is an essencial for humanity; without water, we can't cook, clean, dring, nothing, without mentioning that plants need water and animals too, just like humans...
I hope, that someday, we can realize that the world is being killed! And if we don't help it, we'll finish in a terrible way... with no water, no food, no fresh air... I don't want a future like that for my children. Please help me, help us, help the Earth, that's begging for help, and nobody listens...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario